Basement Flooding Clean Up
Certified Water Damage Technicians
Water Extraction Experts certified water damage technicians can help you with a flooded basement. Whether it’s from groundwater, your water heater, a sump pump that’s not working, or a heavy storm…we can dry out your basement.
What to do and NOT to do if your basement is flooded:
- Call us. We can safely remove the water from your basement and help you avoid mold and mildew problems.
- Do NOT wade in the water until the electricity is turned completely off.
- Turn off the water source. When you call us we’ll walk you through the process of turning your water off.
Why call Water Extraction Experts for you flooded basement?
- Minimize Water Damage. Our certified water damage technicians can help you restore any damaged items and dry out your floors and drywall.
- Health Risks. Depending on the why your basement flooded, the water in your basement may have raw sewage or bacteria.
- If the basement isn’t pumped out correctly, foundation damage may happen.
- Many people are killed each year due to wading in basement water that is electrified.
We work with your insurance.
We’ll work closely with your insurance company to assess the damages. We’re a preferred provider for most insurance companies and will work closely with you and your insurance company for a 100% satisfactory outcome.
Learn more about our direct insurance billing here.
Integrity. Experience. Professional.
When you choose Water Extraction Experts for water damage restoration and recovery in your flooded basement, you can be confident your home and property are in good hands.
Water Extraction Experts is IICRC Certified. To be certified, we mastered coursework in inspections, cleaning, and restoration and passed a rigorous examination. All our technicians are trained in the latest technology and techniques.
Read What Our Customers Have to Say About Us…
Very professional and responsive.
I am very please with the quality of their work
The team was very professional. They wore face masks (because of Covid 19 pandemic), completed the work quickly, and took photographs of my crawl space before and after. I am very please with the quality of their work
Quick response (they were here within 24hrs). They were professional (especially during this Covid-19 time) all the workers wore masks, feet coverings, and gloves. They answered all of mine and my husbands questions. Matt checked on his guys work and made sure we were totally satisfied. Great work guys!
Pragmatic approach is super valuable.
These guys have solved multiple serious challenges at 2 properties for me. One of them left others stumped. Their familiarity with so many water related issues and their pragmatic approach is super valuable. This is the single best contractor experience I have had in the span of owning 5 homes.